Repair Bad Credit - Shaler Township, PA
Our exprience and process will help you repair bad credit.
Your credit score is calculated by a number of factors such as payment history, amount of time you have had credit, the amount you owe and much more. Here are some tips for you on how to repair bad credit;
- Do not open multiple new accounts just to show a credit history.
- Late payments count against you. Don't miss payments on bills or loans.
- Don't overdraw your bank account. You can damage your credit record and will be charged fees.
- You are responsible for your financial accounts. Don't let other people use your bank account, credit card, debit card or ATM card.
- Always close out or transfer all accounts (gas, water, telephone, electric, cable) before you move.
- Remember to account for recurring bills on your credit card, such as subscriptions or club dues.
Top 5 Tips To Help You Take Control Of Your Credit
Your Repair Bad Credit Experts
If you have have any questions, you can call us or use the short contact form below. We're here to answer your questions, discuss your situation, and develop a customized repair bad credit plan that you can succeed with!
Our exprienced experts are some of the most knowledgable in the credit education industry. We've used our processes to help thousands of clients restore their credit. We'll work with you to improve your credit and get rid of inaccurate, obsolete, and erroneous credit file items. It's our mission to improve your score, so you can improve your life!